Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Saturday, May 4, 2013

I'm Not Dead

I couldn't help myself to quote the title on the artist P!inks album on the title of my post
But that true I'm not dead, just have a long break from the blogs and so one.

I will do some update and some plan what I will write about .
Still I think I fell a bit behind all the plans and thing I hope to do last year.
But it's better "late then never" I guess 

A bit of update of my Ginga collection then
- I got some Japanese magazine of the Shonen Jump ^^

- Four manga of the Ginga Nagareboshi Gin manga
Reprint manga (of the 2004 edition) or more like the second reprint  from the year of 2008

- One vhs tape , rent tape of the Swedish edition
Vol 2.
I thought I had all the Swedish release of the vhs, but I were wrong

- I have extra figure of Sniper , one Large dark brown and a small brown now aswell
- Hopeanuoli Poster ; I guess from the Finnish dvd release
I got that one from a dear friend  ^^
I will frame it . I never thought I could get one of that poster

I'm so grateful
And two trade/gift from also sweet friends

- Morinaga candy paper with ads from Ginga Nagareboshi Gin anime
I just love this one .
And ....
A Large silver figure Sniper
I can't describe how I feel ... I just wow
I were so happy and still feel that I dream

For people have keep telling me that there are no silver figure Sniper
Just brow, darkbrow and bronze ... 

But I were never convinced about that
And in the end I were right 



Well I'm don't think that I forgot anything for now ^^ 


~ Take care



No comments:

Post a Comment