Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Just a small update

I have been inactive for a time here , I know that 
I will be better

A thing is I got some spam on the blog .
And it's seems spam filter took it way from the blog right now.
But seem to some people have reply then take it away.
Ah one thing the blog post: hey
Iwere about bulling in general, seem that someone got it to think otherwise.
I have better things to do then bash people, spread rumors or what ever people do.
And do that on a blog it's seem out. 
Or if drama thing some what to create , whatever
But then that the thing about bulling, cyber bulling in General
If that are on blogs, twitter, facebook, forum /boards, site as a in real life.
It's if something to take more serious and people need to show that the don't accept it.
Since I working with a theme about this and some other projects, I took it up here to.

But I did now do some change so I need to approve the comment, reply.  
Sorry if that can affect the reader or those who want to comment/reply on the blog.
It's can just take a bit of longer time to the comment/reply to show up.
I just want to be more alert.
So there isn't any more spam or someone  trying to bash , create drama thing .

So back to the topic
If someone have not see the text on the blog . You know the text under the banner of the blog.

Perhaps I need to explain it
This is simply a blog  focus on Ginga, Yoshihiro Takahashi series  
If you read my first blog : start and some talk

The idea is to blog, talk, write about my passion, ( some call it  addiction) in my life.
My thought to write , talk, share ideas, theory's about Yoshihiro Takahashi and his works
A specially the series like ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Ginga Densetsu Weed, Yamato  with many others series, work by Yoshihiro Takahashi 

The blog thing aren't for to show of  my collection,  or that I clam to be the expert. 
I just a nerd that have passion with the manga's, anime's , merchandise's, item's and work by Yoshihiro Takahashi. 
I hope that we perhaps together  can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. 
It's way great and awesome if fans, collector help each other out more.
And just play with thoughts and so on

It's way free to chose the read the blog and I don't forcing anyone to agree with me.
It's a free choice, you know

This is also a way for me to practice, train to write , a specially in English.
I'm from Sweden and English isn't anything I write or speak great.
A other thing is that I'm struggling with dyslexia.
With that means that I have a harder time to write words, names and so one.
Even to speak, pronounce words, names can't be tricky for me.
But I don't see it like a learning disability, perhaps more like challenges. 
Even that I try to focus with those challenges I' NOT happy when people pick or give nasty, mean comment, reply.
Just to make fun of someones spelling or just bully around.
So commit like that will be report, deleted on this blog.
There is a different to help , replay to make me look of spelling that are wrong.
That are noting wrong with that, so long it friendly way. If you got what I mean

I have stared to write a bit on the things I will take up on the blog.
Like Weed world magazines , the vhs and dvd on GNG, aslo GDW dvd's , is some thing that are in my mind. Other work of Yoshihiro Takahashi, as well
But also to talk more about the merchandise, item's from Ginga Nagareboshi Gin.
Well that my main focus with Ginga Nagareboshi Gin.

But also I will STILL give tips and ideas were to get Ginga manga's , dvd's, merchandise, item's.
Auctions, store tips and so one 

Well ,that were some updates
And I planing to change the blog look and the banner
But I will do that when I got more ideas and inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment