Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Densetsu Weed Meishōbu Retsuden thougt

First of So sorry that I haven't post for a time
I will get better, be more active

Anyway one think that now bug me more and more is when people talking about dogbreed's in Yoshihiro Takahashi work.
Some go to the according to this source, the manga book :
The Ginga Densetsu Weed Meishōbu Retsuden

But you shall or shouldn't take the mangabook as that is up to date
I mean come one
 Read waht I had said at the blog
Some thoughts & Weed Meishobu Retsuden



You see the Ginga Densetsu Weed started off in the year 1999, right ?
And the series ended in in the year 2009.
Ginga Densetsu Weed got 60 volumes .
And so the new era stated with Ginga Densetsu Weed: Orion

But the thing is , that  Ginga Densetsu Weed Meishōbu Retsuden are not up to date.
This one were were published at the year 2003 ( 2003-0509 ) and just gave some face, information And the biggest part : The book summarize, sum up Ginga Densetsu Weed manga series vol 1-7.
A specially it summarize the start of the series and also fight against Kaibutsu (Also know as P4 and the Deadly Weapon)

So for me this one are not up to date ,  so there for the informations can be wrong.
If you look at Ginga Nagareboshi Gin manga , the Ginga Seiken Densetsu Meteor Gin, were published at the year 2000.
That mean three edition have been release in the marked, shops , stores in Japan.
And the latest were The Edition of 1997 - 1998, know as the Pocket edition.
Even the anime series of GNG have been made and released .
So for me the Ginga Seiken  manga book were up to date. So to speak ;  )                                                                 

What I heard two of the hared manga , extra manga to understand read are those manga books.
And I (at lest ) think that the Ginga Densetsu Weed Meishōbu Retsuden were release in a hurry.

So far it's seems that Densetsu Weed become more popular and there for there came more extra manga's form that series . Sure that Ginga Nagareboshi Gin became legendary, but Densetsu Weed  became more popular. And seem still be
Just look at the manga  manga book, the merchandise that have and still come out with the series.

Even that (Oh my so many names) :
Ginga Densetsu Weed Artbook or Original illustrations collection
Some say
Gengashuu , but this book are know as the Densetsu Weed the art book
Even this book seem to be a be weird when it come to dogbreed and character origin  and so one.

Well well , sometime you need to be a bit more critically to facts or what you hear.
And look at the source one more time , before you decide for you opinion, view  :  )


No comments:

Post a Comment