Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Precious

So I got question about my favourite or beloved ginga merchandise.
Hm it's hard to say when it come to the collection .
If I shall not look at the mangas , books and just the merchandise. 
I shall take just some. otherwise thee will be a long list
Well ; 
Mine autograph of ; Yoshihiro Takahashi
 
 On mine early blog ; Yoshihiro Takahashi in Finland  , You can read more ^^

So others merchandise then .
Hm, let me just focus on my favourite series by Yoshihiro Takahashi
That will be more easy to take one favourite , then the rest of collection.
One ting at the time then

Mine precious is; the Ginga Nagareboshi Gin shoes;


I think I have mention them before on the blog before and show them at my Collection site
I got the shoes around the year 2003, 2004- 2005 ?  if I remember right , at a Swedish auction site called; tradera.com.
The price were 600 kronor, that are in 67 €/ EUR , 92 $ / USD .
At the time that were a large amount, especially when you were a student.
But still a great deal, for I haven't seen any item like those shoes before.
Sure two or three times I have seen Ginga Nagareboshi Gin sandals over the many years as a collector.
But I think both are rare items.
I think I have also wrote about them in a early blog ; Question Time

Other precious item then ?

The  Silver Fang vhs tapes.

By the way Silver Fang were the Swedish and other country's translate of  Ginga Nagareboshi Gin anime.
I got the first edition for the vhs tape. At that tame there were in video stores you could rent them.
Not until much later you could buy them.
I got vol two and four from the video store I first discover Silver Fang.
The vol three I got on auction site , tradera.com.
And that took a time before I got hold on vol one. Also on the same auction site
I remember that were a bid fight, but in the end I won .

So I got the complete collection of the first release vhs tape of dear Silver Fang.
And there my friend the addiction started with mine ginga collection.



The Ginga Nagareboshi Gin LP & Ep 
In other words the soundtrack, the music to Ginga Nagareboshi Gin

You can read more about the music, Lp,Ep at my early blog ; Takayuki Miyauchi


And to added the music collection the ; (Fromthe Japanese magazine Animedia)
You can read more from; The Songbook of 86

The Ginga Nagareboshi Gin figures (by Bandai)
I got a large pack with figures , but the favourite is the Blue figures
Catch 'Em All
It's hard to not sing on the theme song of Pokemon
Well at lest try , I guess , to get them all.



 But I guess this will be added too, the poster, paper advertising. For the first set (small size) of the Ginga Nagareboshi Gin figures





























No comments:

Post a Comment