Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Well, I'm Back

What keeps you busy?   
This is a question I got on mail recently.
And to tell you the real, I have non idea.
Time have a funny way to keep you busy, really.

First of all hi , to you all!
I know that I haven't post since September of 2013. And now more or less six month I wonder where I lost track of time when it comes t my blog?

Well first of all I were hunting for a apartment in the summer/autumn. Just that took a time and energy I guess. And at same time working and working.
But when I got the apartment , my new sweet home the new challenge were to be patience.
Moving can be hard and take time with all the tinges, books, manga's, furniture and so.
So you can say in the end of November, start of December .
Then there were of course  Christmas and with that a lot of travelling for me.
Visit the family, fiends, boyfriend and so one.  It's sad that to often the December is stressful.
But I guess that

I hope aswell that the upgrade with the computer will be fine a loooong time now.
So I don't have any problem there, like in the autumn.
Let hope for the best,shall we  :  )

So what the plan now.
I have taken a break, as I have done time to time when it comes to ginga, Yoshihiro Takahashi  items, merchandise. I had not the time or money for a time.
So now I have been thing to take a deeper look at mine collection , sort in the bookshelves.
By the way I need new bookcases. As you maybe know I'm a bookworm and have also many books as well manga's. So this is a small project  or mission; More bookcases  .

Just the Yoshihiro Takahashi mangas that I have take up alot of room, well right now boxes (moving boxes). 
But I have been thing ( I do that alot) to take up in the blog ;
"How do you take care of your collections ?"
My curious and hope of more ideas just to how show, take care of the collection

I have many ideas and project
But one step of the time   ^^

So my excuse that I have been away for a time now.
But I'm back ^^


Thank for the support and the patience  dear  ^^

1 comment: