Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Saturday, November 15, 2014

So how do you take care of your collection ?

I'm really curious about that .
I love to see others photos or ideas how you best take care of you collections ^^

 ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣڿڰۣ☸

Myself have most of the manga, books in bookcase, bookshelves.
Just now I haven't the room for all, so its a bit chaotic with manga books and magazines in the bookshelves.
I know, but I have a very large collection , especially when it come to the manga's & the magazine's .Those take up space indeed.
Here is a photo on the many manga's, magazine, dvd, vhs I have.

I think I perhaps need a other bookcase just for the fact that the collection is still growing. but also for I want the Vhs tapes, dvd, dvd boxes need their one space.


The other item I have in a closet,cabinet, most put in plastic and boxes. Just to keep it safe.
In a black large box I have the Ginga Nagareboshi Gin collector figures.
Some say I need to clean up and put the merchandise there you can see the item more. But I guess I'm a bit to careful. And I have to cats that like to explore. Better safe then sorry, as they say.
Mine favorite card, with Sniper I have in a platstick card sticker. I know that were made for Hockey, but it goes aswell with ginga cards.
When it come to card collection there are so many idea what you can do for the collection you have.
I still have some plastic boxes that I use to mine collection.

I can make a suggestion when it come to the merchandise: as cards

I have got this ones.
It's hold and protect the cards.
Not so expensive get and a safe way if you want, really want to take care of the cards.
The others like GNG sticker,magnets, other cards I have in folder, files. .




I have plans to frame the poster, card and other tings that I got in the collection. But that are a other project, I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment