Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hm ; GNG Poster

Just a small note
If you haven't heard or seen it you seen the Ginga Nagareboshi Gin dvd poster when you shop at Rakuten , at their music section
The a look here:  Rakuten.co.jp/Asahi-Record

I don't know if that is still up to date
But if you shop for/over 7000 yen  you can add the GNG poster for one yen

I will suggest that you talk to the Middlemen you perhaps use or contact  ,before you order.
Just in case there is some misunderstanding or just to doubled check.

And there are some small info about the poster as well on the site

No comments:

Post a Comment