Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Thursday, June 6, 2013

History of Heroes

I got a hold on the Nes game from Japan  for a year ago.
Yes I'm a bit slow to update some thing that have arrives in my collection, I know  ^^
Anyway  the Games name are :  
Famicom Jump Hero Retsuden
A
Nes game from Japan
It's translates to "History of Heroes"
Image From Wikipedia
But that thing that I react when I saw this game were ;
It's a Bear from
Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin series,   That Look like Akakabuto 
Close up on the cover you can see Akakabuto bear, at lest what look like him
Well ,that thing I were right about 

As you know Yoshihiro Takahashi  started to publish the
Ginga Nagareboshi Gin series in the Japanese magazine : Weekly Shōnen Jump.
From the year 1983 , until the year of 1987.
There were  at the end of a year about 52 volumes that came out one a week.
So yes there are much volumes that I myself try collect 

Any way in the year of 1989 there were the 20th anniversary of Shueisha's manga anthology Weekly Shōnen Jump, a game were created by Bandai (
Publisher) and TOSE (Developers)
In February 15 , the year 1989 the game were released 
* Note some sites say the year 1988
But I follow the majority and what says at the info at the Game booklet.


The Game Platform are  Famicom, NES 
The game Box (front & back), The manual booklet and the Game
 If you read here on : Wikipedia_Famicom Jump: Hero_Retsuden
There you can read about the characters that are in and also one other thing
It's says at the site that the game represented series in with
Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin

And of course other series that were publish with Weekly Shōnen Jump... 

 Quote from : Giantbomb  what the Game are aboute ;
 " Famicom Jump: Hero Retusden (sometimes Famiom Jump: Eiyuu Retsuden) is an RPG that follows the adventures of a young Jump fan after he is mysteriously drawn into the world of the comic.
In order to defeat the various evils plaguing the comic world and find his way home, he must locate 16 of the comics' protagonists and request their help.
Occasionally this means solving puzzles or helping them with their issues before they will join."
"The 16 Heroes
One of the main objects of the game is to gather a selection of 16 notable Jump hero characters in order to use them to fight against the enemies in this world."
Since I can't link the youtube video (computer or web problem) I will link the video instead   BANDAI - Famicom Jump Hero Retsuden 
It's a
TV commercials for the Game

---

 ! Beware of sometime high Sound and some Spoilers !


At the Video  on youtube you can get an idea how that game are
And if you look at 06.47-06.49 there are what look like a bear creature
But maybe it's my imagination that play with me .. I just though that look like
Akakabuto







---------------

Update with a link to youtube  & a Image

No comments:

Post a Comment