Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ginga Blogs care survey

I couldn't help to be inspire by Anutt newerst blog post at Hopeatiikeri.blogspot.
The questioning about about bloging; Ginga-bloggaajat-hoi / Ginga-bloggers care



 ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣڿڰۣ☸


Leet us Start, shall we ? 
  1. When have you started?
  2. Where have you got an idea or inspiration to blog?
  3. Why are you blogging?
  4. What are you blogging about? Is there one thing or do you write just about everything?
  5. Do you read other ginga-blogs?
 ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣڿڰۣ☸

1. The first time I start to blog were on: Start and some talk 
The were in the year of 2012 , 13 th of April
Interesting the Friday the 13 th,  I have never reflect about this  ^^


For me;"To not be inspired by this series, it's a challenge in itself"
2. Just in General I get inspired.
You know that the hunting and be a collection can be a obsession. 


And even in you thought, in the mind Yoshihiro Takahashi, Ginga you can have ideas and perhaps in my case to many thoughts .
So for me writing, have been (and still are) a way to express myself, but also a bit of therapy.

I don't or I'm not so often hang out at Ginga or any community (nowdays ,to say at lest)
So this what are to  reflect what I think and talk to others .
That also give me inspiration to blog .
If people like it, follow the bog that are  great and make me happy ^^
Yoshihiro Takahashi many wok , the story's and  not forgetting his art are just fascinated.
So It's hard not to get inspire to blog  ^^

But most of the time I get idea's from the manga's, book, anime's.
And the many items that came with  item's,merchandise.  

The problem is that I like to write and talk
So the problem , issue is to know when to stop for me ^^

3 - 4 .  As I said above, I like to write
And English is the language train, practice on. 
With the Dyslexia that I have, that make it a bit harder, more challenge for me . 

But I love to read and writing, so that is my main power , driving force I guess.
That take me forward and just challenge me. 
I write in Swedish,  most of the time ; more Fanfiction's, novels, small story's. 
I do write other things then Ginga relate.
Like fantasy , dog, wolves, werewolves, Vikings story's and so one 
Let say; Ginga insane Party ;) 
So I just large challenge me to write in English with this blog.   

Also I like many thing that are relate with Yoshihiro Takahashi and his many work.
Come one I'm a bit Ginga insane when it come to my collection that I have and the interest I have to follow
Yoshihiro Takahashi.


Some of the Vhs of GNG that I have
Mostly all stated in the end of 1980, the start of  1990 when I got the first vhs of Silver Fang (Ginga Nagareboshi Gin) with the cut and Swedish dub .
I
I guess after that I were a bit addicted to the series and the collection began  ;  )

 As a collector it's a bit hard to not talk about ginga or other  that are related to Yoshihiro Takahashi and his many work.
So that main idea to blog about.
Just,what I feel passion about , I guess.
Later came the uncut version of GNG on dvd boxes.
And you know after that it's hard to not fall in love , one more in the series
The Finnish & Swedish GNG boxes (uncut version)
Then if there are other who like it, read what I blog about that is a big wow and thank you.
 It's way hard to describe how happy that I am .
And the kind, sweet mail that I got from  people over the time I blog
I most say thank you guys

Sorry got a bit emotional there. 
But tell the true it's is more giving to blog, in the way you get to meet and talk to interesting, fascinating people.
All over the world.

"As Gin, the pack of Ohu traveled all over the country, they also meet people,character that made a large in pack in their heart and life"   
; )   

And this were answer to questioning three and four.
I realize when I were writing that I talk about both three and four.
so I tought why  not write about them together, in away.

I know that I can talk to much and write parhaps long.


I know I need to write a bit more about Yamato, I love that series, after Ginga Nagareboshi Gin this one are a true favorite . 

Not forget to me the new (well for me) Densetsu Orion .
I have a few manga and some magazines. But I haven't yet start to write .


A bit of update, I have a computer that don't work right  , and that made it more hard to get time to write. 

But I will , sooner then later I guess   :  )

Sorry to go a bit of topic.
Back to the Ginga Blogs care survey

5.   Oh yes
I read other blogs indeed.

But, I have to use translation , most of the time Google Chrome to just read.
Other then English , it more hard to follow other side that aren't on Swedish or English.

But I still try ^^

As you can see I have added that blogs I follows on mine blog site .
And when some of them update, make a new blog you can more easy see that to ^^

I guess that they on the list are the main blog I follow.
Sure there are others, but I guess this one are those I keep track on . 

Sadly I forget or like now I have problem to answer or say anything on the comment .
But still, I follow, read and smiles happy at the other blogs out there



 ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣڿڰۣ☸
So this were the end of the; Ginga Blogs care survey for me
I have a large computer problem and , that make it take longer to write
I hate that


Anyway
Take care my dears 


See you around , for the next time  ^^

I know I couldn't help it
The most cutest image on puppy Gin 
So adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment