Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Ginga Music Covers

I couldn't help myself to add some great music cover of Ginga Nagareboshi Gin
Made by fans over the world 

The legend himself Yoshihiro Takahashi   and not forget dear Takayuki Miyauchi
Have create a myth of the series of Ginga Nagareboshi Gin
I just wanted to share some cover by fans that I adore ^^

So check the volume and listen to the music & songs  ^^  

Let us first hear the one of the legend and myth himself :
Takayuki Miyauchi with: Ginga Nagareboshi Gin opening theme (live)


Let see I think the first fan cover I ever hear were in the year 2006
I have check youtube time to time over the year and the video are there . 
I'm so happy for that.
I like the heavy/metal version.
Not forget that this one are one of the elder music video's that I know of, made by a fan ^^.

Let us listen & see the rest ^^ 









Other Ginga Nagareboshi Gin  songs : 


 
"Run and Fight Gin" Cover with Guitar
I thought this were lovely piano song cover of
Sad Memory Of Father
It's in Hungarian , by the way  ^^


Silver Fang (Ginga Nagareboshi Gin) with a mixsong  called ; Afterwars

Bonus

I had to add this one of Ginga Densetsu Weed song .
The group Dohatsuten made both opened and ending of
Densetsu Weed.
Sadly I didn't find any live preforms of them  to ad as a video here 
Anyway

With guitar and song you will hear the Swedish translate ending song (Tsuki Akari / Moonlight) from the anime series of  ; Ginga Densetsu Weed

  And surprise, one more cover video with Weed   :  ) 

 The opened theme of
Ginga Densetsu Weed
With Keyboard Cover

As a extra bonus I had to add this one :


 
Piano Tutorial of the
Ginga Nagareboshi Gin theme


 ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣ☸ڿڰۣڿڰۣ☸

I guess this is some of mine favourite cover song by fans other
I'm sure that there are more out there to listen to  .
But I had to choose a few on the list, so that should be to long blog entry 

And yes I'm a bigger fan to Ginga Nagareboshi Gin ,  then Ginga Densetsu Weed
As you surly can see ^^

Take care ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment