Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Gloomy Bears & Yamato

I know that I haven't post so often I wanted on the blog.
But in May (date 15/05- 2014) I got a packet from Japan.
Thank you dear : Yukimizake

 The collection is slowly growing.
As weall the pack of Bears

Sure I have a weakness for Gloomy Bears.
Read more about the cute bears at; Gloomy Bears on Wikipedia




But aswell there were aswell some Yoshihiro Takahashi mangas.

The new reprint of Yamato ^^
Here is some of the mangas

















I have been a fan of Yamato and I think I have the most manga's, so far.
Well not the new reprint that came out this year.

The more hard part it to get the magazine ; Monthly Shōnen Jump



As Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin , Yamato did first come out in the
Shōnen Jump magazine.
The magazine is large size.
But there are so many magazine with Yamato, so I focus to collect Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, that came out in the weekly Shōnen Jump. But it still take up space with the so many magazines

As the second place is my favourite ; Shiroi Senshi Yamato
Just look at the wonderful drawing, like study history (in a way)
But in my heart is still ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin

Anyway
I hope to send you mine packet to you Yukimizake, so son I can

Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment