Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Rules of Blogging ? Part 1

Just a thought that came up when I writing: Do you have any rules for blogging ?
Sure I turn to other who have blog.
But also what do you , readers think about rules.

So what alright and what aren't ?

If we for expel  look at the rules on ; Blogger Content Policy
Here is the main rule (if you can say that) and guidelines about what you can't write about  and can.

When it come to the Copyright: This is my way of seeing on it.

Fan -blog/unofficial fan blog  or just blog that are made made fans, admirer that don't make any money on their site to make a profit.
And don't clam that the own the writer, author, artist  work or the company ownership on the series, manga, book and so one.

But then again this one are a tricky one , since some company's and dependent on which county's see on the Copyright laws.

When it come to :  Harassment, ,Personal and confidential information and aswell bulling
I'm stepping away from this activity.
For this isn't my purpose when I write or bloging.
I will either not advertising, publicity for people or site, shops that I myself can't recommend.
I know that some people find this one odd, to say at lest.
Since I got some mail about this.
But I don't want or plan to hang out persons or site in public. That are just my thought
Most of the time if people fight, argue or have a dispute that can be bad communication between people. Then that drag in others to choose side .
There is a large drama with harassment and hurtful words and actions.

BUT
I can connect to mine own experience, at here on the blog.
Sure there can be a thin line and how the challenge balance things.
But the true this is mine own blog and more personal experience.
It's the story how a collector came to be and the the long way on the journey.
There true is that I have been there myself , been bullied/ frozen out.
It's Hurtful is when people more want believe rumor and create wrong/mean reputation to a other person.
Especially when "there are always two side of the coin ".
And I guess it more easy to disbelieving a other person if you don't know everything or anything of the other person.
The reputation it's self can crush others and the way too. 
But with drama and bulling it's hard to sort out what happened and see if it can be sorted out.
It's way to easy to hurt other people feeling, when you are not : face to face with the others.
Then again there are those people; "who don't care or seems not to see others feeling".
Aswell the future communication.
But aswell that thing to just believe,  swallow what a other or others say.
Without thinking by yourself. Don't listen to others all the time, think for yourself , sometime. It cant hurt ^^

But then again there can be some dishonest people out there, I'm not  naive .
So far I think my territory isn't to  encourage such bad behaver.
The blog and my writing isn't about that.
The main meaning for me is to write to how it is to be a collector, ginga collector.
Tell about the merchandise , mine passion.
Help other to maybe find their own way to be collector or get tip where to find mangas,
merchandise.
Or if there are other that are just interesting of reading about a ginga insane collector  ; ) 

When  I thinking on the "Personal and confidential information"
I don't either write out personal information about others. I mean why shall I do that ?
I guess perhaps I can recommend and help to get in contact with mail, if there are troubel ?
Something like that
But I don't want to just put out things on the blog that are personal .

On the blog there can be  mine own personal , but I will try to balance.
So It way strange when I got mail or comment that are vary persona or the reader thing it something about him/her.
That way I need to inspect and then publish the comment .
Just a safe way for me  to not be attack or get spam on the blog.

---------------------------------------------

I think I split the topic in parts, so there isn't too long to read
And for me to keep a track more easy

So the end of part 1 ; Rules of Blogging ?


No comments:

Post a Comment