Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Sunday, January 11, 2015

The Start of 2015

I hope you guys had a great Christmas and a happy new year.
We ( me and mine two cats Mizzy & Ozzy ) had  some weeks vacation and were in my old hometown with family. We had a great vacation and a nice beginning of the new year.

So I have now plan to do some kind of inventory of mine collections.


The cat Mizzy-Dio have stared with the inventory, as you can see   ; )
There is tings,items  that will arrive soon and some items, manga's that have come to me already.
I just haven't had the time to update them , yet.
And I need to do some updater here on the blog and mine collection site.
For I have so many photos, but not that time to uplode them , there are so many of them.
That I need to sort them out aswell.

So many plans and not the time I want  : /

But I stared the year of 2015 with frame two of mine favorite pictures/posters .
I won a auction  some years back with a packet of images,pages, posters from Ginga Nagareboshi Gin magazines. I haven't touch them until now.
NOTE;
I haven't cut or ripped the images, pages from the magazine or manga's.

They were so in the packet on the auction.
 So I got two frames from work, silver white colors and both of the poster suit very well.

At the same time I were more cleaning up the mess with ginga items and I saw a good spot where I could have the VHS & DVD collection. So the sweet Chutora plush is the watchdog (You can read more at my early blog Ginga plushies ).
 The collection of Silver Fang (Ginga Nagareboshi Gin) & Yoshihiro Takahashi collection stared with the old vhs rent tapes. And after that I were addicted and insane collection


The collection stared with the VHS rent tapes

So that were a small update and blog from me. I hope to write more soon 
And update more of the collection, that still grows ^^


Take care
Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment