Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The source's

Some have ask me about the source's that I use . So I though to do a small list
That are also good for me to, to keep a track as well.

First I can say that I try at lest to save info from the Japanese auction.
Some seller don't write so much about the items. But sometimes they do
So one of the source is : Yahoo auctions
This is a Japanese auction site. i myself use middlemen ( Middlemen- companies who can bid for you)  to bid at items there 

Some source that I have been looking on for some years now ; 

 Silverfang.jp/
- Japanese site 
Focus on Ginga Nagareboshi Gin,Yoshihiro Takahashi ,Ginga Densetsu Weed and other
The site have been around since
year of 2002.
The originally were the name were "Silver shooting star! Hashire" at first 


Ginga NET
- Japanese site

This site have been around since 1998 , even earlier 
Focus on Ginga Nagareboshi Gin and other.
Sadly this site is inactive


Tigerbrindle.net :weedpedia
- Japanese site
The fansite of Ginga
About
Yoshihiro Takahashi work as:
Yamato ,Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Ginga Densetsu Weed, Ginga Densetsu Weed Orion and others storys

 You can take a look at ; Weedpedia on twitter

Yukimizakeblog
- On Japanese
The blog have been around since 2009

Yukim blog about Yoshi terrier, items, Collector toys, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin and other things

Yoshihiro Takahashi homepage : Gin-Ga.net
- On Japanese

Takahashi Production Twitter
-
On Japanese
Yoshihiro Takahashi own (or Crew of Yoshihiro Takahashi) Twitter



Let's see about more of the source :


Anime News Network.com: Anime News Network.com

- On English

Anime news network_Ginga Densetsu Weed

Anime News Network_Ginga Nagareboshi Gin
Yoshihiro Takahashi on Anime News Network
 Shueisha on Anime news network


Nihonbungeisha.jp/  (On Japanese)
Nihonbungeisha_Weed
- On Japanese
Focus on Ginga Densetsu Weed series & Yoshihiro Takahashi

Shueisha.jp
(Japanese)  Shueisha.jp  (English)

Shueisha on wikipedia
- English


Toei-Anim.jp_ Homepage  (One Japanese) Toei-anim.com/  (On English)
Toei-anim.jp_Ginga Nagareboshi Gin
On Japanese
Focus on the anime Ginga Nagareboshi Gin

Yoshihiro Takahashi on Animepedia
On English 
Wikipedia about Yoshihiro Takahashi
On English
Yoshihiro Takahashi on wiki. (Hopeanuoli)
- On Finnish


And of course source's my collection of : Merchandise, Manga's, vhs, dvd's and so one

The Online Dictionary;
Random order.Most I use as translators (Japanese to English )
Not I don't trust the online translator, for they can be fully trustfully at some time. Or most of the time
Google translate

Kanjidic.com

Jim Breen's wwwjdic server

Jeffrey's Dictionary


I hope that I haven't forgot any
But this is some of the source's I use
Well, well I can add more later

No comments:

Post a Comment