Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Monday, October 8, 2012

Question time II

I got some questions about some things.
So I will try to answer them ^^

The first question I have got some mail about
So I jump to that one first

¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•..,

The markings, copyright text on images, photos , what up with that ?
Just to make it clear :
The blog DON'T support any illegally downlodes
With that I mean link to any place's there you can downlode: anime, tv series, movies, manga, music and so on.
The blog don't either support 
illegally sites', stores, shop ! 


That I will do is :
I will try to recommend the blog readers to legally stores, shop, auction, secondhand sites.
The thing with the blog  is that :
I try to make it more easy for other fans, collector to get to know about the items that are out there.
This blog are for the pure enjoyment and a fan-way to be nerdy with the fandom, as a collector.

So I guess I most make me clear, for the questions I got
I do NOT either make any money with my blog
This is something I do at my free-time.
When I have time I will share the photos and facts I got with the Yoshihiro Takahashi, ginga collection that I have.
   

So to answer the questions;
The reason I mark my images on my images photos is most of the images/photos come from my own collection.
My own photos of the item,collection and so one.
And I dislike then someone other others steal from the owner, take things with out asking.
With stealing I mean take a photo or image and don't give any credit at all.

Sadly over the many year's I have see to many abuse bloger's or even sellers (on auction)  when people just simply take the photo and save it on their computer have taken photo and use it as their own.Even shop's don't go safe for this abuse.There have been in fan community there people have use stolen images as banners, signature, avatars,  and so one.
And  some have even uploded images, spreed  images, photo's . With out premiss's
A special a collectors images, photo's  

Over the yest I have seen this as problem in the fan community.
Few give credits or respect and there for its hard with the truest issue. As I see it
Just for you see a photo, image on the net don't make that legally to abuse for your own pleasures.

So how can we be a more opened respectful fan community if it's alright to steal, abuse other images, photos or text ?
People can't hang out others that they think are stiling from them and act as the same wit take others images, photos.
And ignoring the owner
Sadly it's the ugly true in fan community (if that come to anime, manga, tv shows, and on) and on the net now days.

So just please think before you save a photo or use it as your own.
Ask instead the one who have taken the photo. That are more appreciate

It show the respect when you ask.
Be different and show dignity and respect 
With that you get appreciation and show what kind of person you are


Do you hate those people got bootleg merchandise ?
I guess you are thinking at the blog : This with bootleg Merchandise
No I don't hate or dislike people who have bought or thinking to buy thing as bootleg.
The problem for me are more those who try to sell the product, item and pretend as this is the real deal.
I don't mean to hang out sellers. As I dislike to hang out other person with name, links so one.

I just dislike that face that some people try to "milk money "on fans, collector to rip of, bluff , fake that the things their are selling is the real deal.
There have been a fewer blootleg, fake item, if you compare with other fandoms.
But still this were a way to warn other (if they are  fans, collectors) at a any fandom

Just to be beware, about this
For there are some people out there who try to bluff, cheat people.

So people need to have their eyes opened for the fake, bootleg, merchandise.
That were why I recommended the video in the blog
,aswell.
For they tell how to check about bootleg and so.   


So which are your favorite blog then ? 
You can see which blogs I follow at my site.And those are my favorite
- I think the first blog I really follow were yukimizakeblogAnd still its one of my favorite.
Since I'm a ginga & dog nerd I love to see the merchandise, books there are out there.
The blog are in Japanese
- A other I follow is : Anttu's blog She have the energy and the interesting way to blog .
There idea's , though, images on collection things that are interesting. 
I just simply like to
stalking her (oh that perhaps sound so wrong).
She are a sweet adorable person and a great artist  ^^
The blog are in Finnish

Anttu have also a English blog as well Gingamadness
- Then we have sweet Satanican who I also follow.
I Just love her thoughts and way to make you think with questions, thoughts she give the reader   

And the images on the collection and others
The blog are in Finnish

- A ginga collector name Shenpa have a blog named Materialginga
I really like the collection and the calm, interesting way Shenpa write

The blog are in Finnish
- Then we have the more newest blog I now follow : Anikin with Anikin Blogi
Also a ginga, anime collector , but also a nice artist
The blog are in Finnsih

So we have come to a dear friend of mine Flamecurry, Flame
Even that her blog have noting to do with Ginga or Yoshi she are a person I follow.
We meet for many many year at a fan ginga forum years back.
And we have keep the touch over the many years. She are a great artist and I adore her
The blog are in English

So sorry if I haven't taken up some more blog's that I follow.
I most do a update more later on on this ^^



How often do you blog ?And how much more will you do that ?

To tell the true I don't know. It's hard to tell really
Time and
inspiration are the main keys on that. And sure a working computer and camera  make it more easy.
The blog thing is mostly made on my free time ,
I have many projects, many idea's .
So most the time is the issue. 

And the feedback it give a lot when you get feedback and hear that you do are appreciate.
You get more energy with that.
But Is till enjoy to blog.
But the way of practice, train mine English that are a great thing with the blog or and site in English. 


Are you going to write about something els then ginga ?
But the blog name are ginga insane, so there for there will be much about the ginga series.   :)
Well to tell the true yes I will. Some day at lest

There are many work of Yoshihiro Takahashi , not only dog manga series. And I think there are some of his manga that need to get some light one.
But not only that; I love to write about other dog manga. movies,story's aswell.
Like King Fang by Yukio Togawa
.
Story's that have inspirer Yoshihiro Takahashi and also story's that have been
inspired by Yoshihiro.
That sound so much fun to do ^^
There are so many idea's and project that I have, so it's hard to know where to start.

What do you like to do at your free time ?

I love to read books. 
Most of the time fantasy books I guess I'm more a less a bookworm and have always been.
But I play computer games also, with can take up time.
Skyrim is the big one I'm addict to nowadays.
See movies, tv series , hang out with friends is some of the ting I do when get time
The best thing is talk a long walk in the forest and just to be. Let the thoughts and the problem go away for a time
That is the best meditate ting, expect sleeping then ; )

Role play games and live role-play are something i enjoy too .

And the passion to write. I use to write Fan fictions, story's.

Do prefer dub or sub on anime series or movies ?

When it come to the elder  dub anime or cartoon series,  movies of the 80's I simply love them
Mostly the Swedish dub that came in Sweden during the 80's and 90's
It were just a golden era back then to grow up with the funny and interesting dubs.

Mostly there are some special people that dub many series, movies.
At that time people said mostly cartoon to anime. and at same time all the cartoon were more or less for children.
So not so many grown ups did take a look at the films,series. For there are at lest on many 80's cartoons many curse, swearword's
.
Not so strick that some anime, cartoons are todays.
Sure then there were every much cutting sceens in the movies, series . But I think there were for more financial, economic reasons. Then follow the line the scenes with the series, movies .
Sorry for talking to muchs

As for Silver fang ,Ginga Nagareboshi Gin I like the bud and the sub both.
But the dub's have it's charm  


There are things for sale or trade at some times, do you sell often ?

It's true I got great deal,make a real bargain, got things from contacts that I have trade or sold.
Still I'm not opened a
business, store. I just are a simplify nerdy collector
I like more to help others , fellow collectors out there
Mostly I have a great friend
Anttu that help me out when I had try for a year to sell some ginga items. 

And still do. That are hard to put in words how I appreciate that  dear . 
A especial when ebay are a mess to use (at lest for me).
I still do some trade and when I have extra ting I sell.
I have help others to find some things as I do even now.
It's only to mail me if there are some question, if you what to hear my experience as a collector .
The main thing with the blog were to help others and show idea's were to look if you are searching on some items. 


Who is your favorite human character in Ginga ?
Daisuke!!
I find him charming and so sweet as a character.

Even in Ginga Densetsu Weed he is a personal favorite along with the human characters 
In Ginga Nagareboshi Gin  were it Daisuke I like more then Gin.
Now I have no idea' , which I like better. 
Hm others  then ?
I think that Daisuke parent are interesting aswell. 


Will you change the layout, on the blog?
Got tired of mine ; ) ?
When I got ideas and time. I will for sure change the layout
Mostly I will change my background that I have make and the banner .
I want a more personal blog look. So there are still thing to do and inspiration I need


When will you  update the collection site, that you have ?
I love to see more photos on the collections you have

I know that I'm after to update my collection site. I will do something with the layout as well 
But I need idea's , more inspiration for that.
I have been missing just inspiration for a time now.
so idea are appreciate.
But I will also do a update to the list and photo there aswell.
It's on the project list of things to do
Sorry that I can't give you any good answer right now about this now



¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•..

You can read more question I have answer to at : Question time

"If you want to contact me ask me things, give me more qouestinen to answer  you can send mail to :
mybravestarr   @    hot mail (dot) c o m
With out space  and text dot , naturally
Or send me a note on deviantart.com my user-name there is prudance there
Be kind and write what it's about and then we can talk some more "

 

No comments:

Post a Comment