Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Song Book of 86

So you guys know that I have been talking about a Japanese magazine called Animedia.
On the blog : Oh packet have i wrote about complete set of the magazine of the year 1986.
But before I write about them I just want to tell about a spacial little magazine, called ;
 The Animation Song Book 86  



The cover

Hm perhaps you wonder what that about ?

Anything to do with ginga, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin ?
OH yes, yes  ♪
I have been meaning to write about this one, but that just slipped my mind.
I have so many project that it's hard to know were to start. Anyway

Inside the book
The song book have 26 (27 with the adds) pages.
And as you see there are many anime songs in the book.
There are opened and ending theme with Japanese text, BUT also music note or piano sheet. 

I'm were happy to see the Ginga Nagareboshi Gin songs.
At lest the opened and ending theme.
There are also as you see a photo on Takayuki Miyauchi   ^^
I guessing that the book came out at same time Ginga Nagareboshi Gin were on tv in Japan.
I like the Animation song book, it's interesting think to have, study.
 

---
Oh before someone ask, I can't scan the book/magazine. 

My scanner don't working right now.
I had not the time to fix or take a deeper look at the problem yet. 



Update 10/10-2012 ; with large photos 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I have send you a mail back about this ^^

      Delete