Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Ginga Mono

Seen that I got some mail about the Doujinshi manga (Fanmade manga) ; Ginga mono 
In the blog Ginga-update I did write about  the Ginga Mono, 
so I thought to write a bit more about this one. 

Since that a bit crazy bid war (sorry to say that)  on the auction at Japanese Yahoo (Japanese auction site) I were thinking to do a small update and just writ and add some photos.
You can get the Doujinshi manga for a low price ,by the way on this : Auction  



First it's a Japanese fan made book, Dōjinshi ,doujinshi 
Made by Yukimizake
She have also made 銀牙 mini, Ginga mini
With this booklet , man seem to be the focus with the (that some people calls) bookmarks Stickers

Let see the Ginga Mono were released in 30 December , 2012  
And the Ginga mono - mini / Ginga mini released in 29 April, 2013
You can go to her blog Yukimizake blog  or check her twitter account 

So let see some photo of  銀牙mono
Oh a large dark brown Sniper still in his bag ^^
There is the Candy waffel-packet,with what i can see this special Ginga Nagareboshi Gin Stickers      There are Morinaga boxes (GNG for the figures) with candy, chocolate candy


Some intro about the Doujinshi manga, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin and so
There are title and pages as well (as you see).
There are 20 pages , and the size on this
Doujinshi  is B6 ( 18 cm in length and 13 cm wide ) 



There is six page about the Ginga Nagareboshi Gin Figures and some face about them too .
As you see the size one some figures and nice photos ^^

I'm a bit to lazy to add more photos



It's seem to be four nice image photos on the Candy waffel-packet's
There are three large boxes and two smaller boxes for the more large Ginga Nagareboshi Gin Figures
With bags, of course
The small set of the
Ginga Nagareboshi Gin Figures came from Vending machine in Capsules, with information tag/paper.


Here you also see those "Special stickers of the Candy waffel pack"
I haven't any name for this , or what I can remember.

I just know those are rare to see as a ginga collector   
So back to "Special stickers of the Candy waffel pack", in the Doujinshi you see some of the stickers.
As well a bit small information
And a beautiful drawing ^^

I just love when a fellow fan do something creative and lovely , thank you dear Yukimizake
It's fun and great to look at the photos and see the many item's that have been release a time back
Especially when you are a collector of Ginga Nagareboshi Gin   ;  )

2 comments: