Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Takayuki Miyauchi & GNG Music

If you are fans to the anime Ginga Nagareboshi Gin , you probably know that behind some of the songs there is the Artist and Legend :
♪♪  Takayuki Miyauchi   ♪♪
Image (C)  A & G Music Academy 
I truly love  the music and the songs by Takayuki Miyauchi ^^
So there will be some small talk about the music and this Legend  , I guess  ; ) 
Image (C) Bucchigiruze
Here you can see photo on  Takayuki Miyauchi when the Ginga Nagareboshi Gin anime series were created.
It's from the Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine , from the year of 1986

Read more at Blog, Miyauchi: 25 years ago

I have in my ginga collection following :

  •  Ginga Nagareboshi Gin : BMG soundtrack LP 
  • Ginga Nagareboshi Gin : Vocal soundtrack LP
  •  Ginga Nagareboshi Gin  Single EP- TOMORROW
  •  And also a GNG Tape/Cassette, with out the case. 
    *Sorry no photo yet, to show on the tape*
Not forgetting this little book , magazine , from the Japanese magazine called Animedia.
Here  you can see there are opened and ending theme with Ginga Nagareboshi Gin 
As you see with the Japanese text,Lyrics.
But also as you see music note or piano sheet.
Read more on the early blog : The Animation Song Book 86


I think I have some anime sound track (Japanese import) with Ginga Nagareboshi Gin
But also Ginga Densetsu Weed CD's, soundtrack and so one


Well , back to Takayuki Miyauchi
I'm also pride to get the Cd ; Tomorrow

As you can see here on the photo
Just the Cd itself are lovely ^^
I know that Takayuki Miyauchi have done so many song, soundtrack to anime, series, movies and so one.
You can take a look at the Japanese site called : A& G Music Academy   

And scroll down until you see 宮内 タカユキ  Takayuki Miyauchi
Or check out ; Wikipedia_Takayuki_Miyauchi , Animenewsnetwork.com_encyclopedia
, My animelist.net/ Miyauchi_Takayuki 

Here is a longer list of the work of Takayuki Miyauchi : Anison.info
The site in Japanese.
And you can read a bit about
Ginga Nagareboshi Gin as well  at the site.

If you are curious about this legend  ;  ) 

 I can recommend the Tomorrow  CD  and it came out in the year 1992
On second hand store and auction you can get this Cd, I don't think they are at stores nowdays.
At YahooJapan auction the Cd or other Ginga items be a bit expensive now.
Well at lest I think so ^^

The cover and the back
 Anyway with the CD Tomorrow there is two track with Ginga Nagareboshi Gin.
The ending  theme ; Tomorrow
And the opening theme :Nagareboshi Gin ("Shooting Star Gin")

In the small booklet there are the lyric of both song of Ginga Nagareboshi Gin.
With a photo on Takayuki Miyauchi


Takayuki Miyauchi have a weblog : ★ tomorrow ★
And a site called: Miyauchi-office.com/Bucchigiruze

More then ?
I can't think of anything more to say at the moment
So well here is some useful link if you want to know more about the CD Tomorrow
Or some of the Ep soundtrack

Information on CD Tomorrow at ;  Suruga-ya._database
Fact about The Ginga Nagareboshi Gin Single EP- TOMORROW ,  At ;  Discogs.com  


------------------------------------
30/ 05- 2013
Update with some more links and photo 




No comments:

Post a Comment