Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Ginga update

I guess it's time for me for that .
So last time I blog I made a update of the Ginga Nagareboshi Gin figures
And now I thinking to update a bit more

First of to my dear Sniper pack ; )
Here you see following Sniper figures: Large dark brown, Large silver, Large bronze, Small brown and Small bronze.
One of the Doujinshi manga (Fanmade manga) about Yoshihiro Takahashi  many work
There are characters from : Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Shiroi Senshi Yamato, Kacchū no Senshi Gamu
and many others.
The Doujinshi are called : Yoshihiro Takahashi ☆ Collection
To Yoshihiro Takahashi  with Love

I love the art and the expression the characters have.
The  doujinshi have 50 pages and made in 1992

Then the We have Ginga Mono
It's aswell a fanmade manga there you can see images on the Ginga Nagareboshi Gin figures and cards.
The most of what
the company Morinaga release back in 1986 (and forward I guess) with the Ginga Nagareboshi Gin.
Images, photos on candy paper/ waffel-packet's, candy boxes as well the size on some GNG figures .
The Ginga Mono came out in December 2012
There are 20 pages

Both are made by : Yukimi
A fellow fan to Ginga & Yoshihiro Takahashi many work  ^^
Great beautiful work she put in both doujinshi  manga,books

So to the GNG Morinaga items that I got now
Candy paper , Morinaga, well some call it waffel-packet
It's more Candy paper with some images from the anime Ginga Nagareboshi Gin

In this case one mine it have Riki in the front and at the back Madara.
And you see the sweet Fuji image on the candy box .
At the back there is Gin and on a other side are a small image of Wilson


 Then some Ginga Nagareboshi Gin manga
 I now some people seem to be confused by this manga , with the re-remake/reprint and so one
So the first Edition came out in the year 2004  and were in Vol 1-8
And I got full set on that one ^^


The one I hunt for right now is the re-remake/reprint from 2008 
You know this one for on the front/cover of the manga you can see adds for the Ginga
Nagareboshi Gin dvd box, (the Japanese release box)
To tell the true it's one is no longer in stores and a bit hard to find.
At lest for me
I need to check which volumes I have now.
And the new one the  re-remake/reprint from 2012 ; vol 1-8    

The so called 10th anniversary of Shueisha remix.
I think this one are more easy to find and even on ebay the manga volym's show up
I have full set on that set too   
I think in all three sets  there are small  studio sheets and information about the series.
But the new one, that  re-remake/reprint from 2012 have more extra tings then the others   

 More then ?
I have some more of the Japanese magazine ;
Weekly Shonen Jump
I got those two on ebay from a very kind and fast seller

 And yes I got some Dragon Ball  card with the magazines 

And then I have a GNG Musashi figure and a Hopeanuoli poster  (from the dvd release)
But I had some problem with the camera .
So I will post that one a other time ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment