Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Plans & update

So here comes a update what I'm have been doing
Number one thing, I have been  inventory of mine collections.
Just that have taken time.
I just added (former dvd bookcase) to the ginga mountain , so I got more room for the collection.
That took a time to add, move the furniture around and round to get it right. 

As people perhaps know now, I'm a cat owner. A bit new as a cat owner
And now I try to adapt so not the cat or the collection get hurt.
So this were a challenge.

But my plan, project are now
I planing to make three parts just on this photo, staring on the left bookshelves , later go to middle and the right . I working on to go deeper on writing and add some closer photos
And after that the bookcase/ cupboard there I have item's, merchandise and so on.

So Orion series , I still got vol 1-11
But now thank to Yukimizake I have now vol 30 (still in plastic cover).
As you can see I have the first vol of Akame series.
The soft toy/plush isn't relate to any ginga series.
I just got in love with this one at a Japanese auction at long time ago.
The other small plush/soft toy is Hachiko. The sweet dog came with the Hachiko manga.
Behind you perhaps can see a phone cover/case with Gloomy Bear
I have also complete manga series of Shiroi Senshi Yamato manga (volume; 1-10), that come out in 2014. The Shueisha Home Remix (The re-remake/reprint of 2004- 2005)

A special manga edition are dear to me.
For outside Japan those manga can be way expensive .
But if you look at second hand site or stores in Japan you can get them for a low prise.
Like 200- 600 yen.
Some see this manga's as some manga GNG edition , but I see them as extra manga more like information, taste of the manga series .
So I say that this is extra manga' s, with the chosen favorite adventure or memorable parts of the series.

If you seen my early post, you know that I have frame some posters, magazine cover and also postcards . Here is at lest there in frames.
Early post;  The Start of 2015  & Posters,covers in Frames

There is a small collection of ginga Doujinshi manga that I got over the years.
This is a small photo, I guess I have some more, at lest there or four that I missed when i took the photo. I will update later ^^

I couldn't help myself to add some photos of the many art, drawings
Adorable sweet and so beautiful.


A other thing I notes were that Yoshihiro Takahashi drawing style have change.
Well sure that style will change over the time
But I can't help myself to smile on this pictures.
Both Weed and Orion look tooth less , no fangs.

When I took some photos on some lose pages
from Orion and a advertising I couldn't help so note this.

No comments:

Post a Comment