Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Update on the Silver Fang DVD

So in short I just added some new information on the new dvd version ;
"Ginga Nagareboshi Gin: Silver Fang  Special Edition "

Read more on the early post; Silver Fang DVD's

So Now I have the three different version of Silver Fang, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin boxes
But even so there are some small things that annoy me.
First one is , well
Take a look your self
Can you see anything odd or wrong here ?
Like Gins image and  big paws .. it's just wrong

I miss Gin vs Benizakura image
It' were more powerful image of the series 





True the image with Gin, the Pack running, as this one are lovely
But well, if they needed to do the new version
Why not do some newer box with images from the anime


No comments:

Post a Comment