Note

"This is a blog about Ginga series (a fan blog, more or less)
But also Yoshihiro Takahashi and his work as ; Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Yamato, Fang , Giant, Densetsu Weed, Orion, and others.
So the blog is more a way for me to write about my passion, perhaps addiction in my life : )
There are talk, theory, ideas .So I don't clam to be an expert , I'm just Ginga insane and like to talk, write. Perhaps we together on the blog can find clues, theory, idea's about the merchandise, item's. And bring more lights on things"
! Beware !
The Blog site can give out spoilers (I will warn aswell) And I can also write about topic that can have violence, bloody contain.
Many of
Yoshihiro Takahashi can hold such theme & contain. But I probably will warn at the start on the blog, is that is necessary.
Other then that there are just my thought and ideas as a ginga insane collector ; )

Friday, May 11, 2012

If I could say

with word's how much I love the charm or keychains I got today
Love to do order more commissions for you Anttu


The sweet Hopeanuoli Poster, a Ginga Nagareboshi Gin Menko Card (With Gin getting hit by a bear.)

But also a Finnish  magazine called ; Japan Pop.
As you see the are Gin &Daisuke on the cover .
There are two page with a article with Hopeanuoli ,Ginga Nagareboshi Gin




You see the draw by Anttu the sweet draw with;
 Sniper and Gin ...     * All you need is love , love *
I love love the charm or keychains 
Oh see there is Orion, a great surprise 
Sweet, adorable draws, images 

Thank you so much for the trade , help and the sweet commission
I haven't got any chance to up-lode the sweet  Gin & Weed figures and the Finnish magazine
 
Still Gin & Weed are the guard dog's for my computer.
Well at lest the guard the keyboard ; )






I can recommended you to take a look at :  Anttu's Art   on the gallery on Deviantart
And her blogs :  Gingamadness  ,  Hopeatiikeri


At lest I have them in my hands, Sniper power !!! Mohahahhaa....







2 comments:

  1. Aww, this was so nice n___n
    Great to hear you liked them! And I'm reliefed they arrived safely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and thank one more time
      Just look at sniper he's so handsome and so cute

      Delete